The Clear Choice
Fade To Black’s Clear-Bra Paint Protection Film is the latest and most advanced development in vehicle paint protection film. This nearly undetectable, urethane paint protective film is designed to protect against impact damage from everyday road hazards such as gravel, debris, stones, road salt, insects, and even minor collisions.
Fade To Black’s Clear Bra is an invisible paint protection film that is 8 millimeters thick and applied to any painted surface. Our precut patterns are designed to fit any current vehicles’ hoods, fenders, mirrors, bumpers, wheel wells, lights, rocker panels, rear bumpers, or entire vehicle! Clear bra installation commonly takes between 3-5 hours. A clear bra takes 30 days to fully cure, however, you can drive after installation though we recommend that you not wash it for a week.
Fade To Black proudly offers 3M-VentureShield, 3M Scotchgard, Xpel Ultimate, and more Paint Protection Film, which is the toughest chip protection film on the market, combining excellent elastic properties and optical clarity with a high shear and tack.
Benefits of Clear Bra and Paint Protection Film
- Protect your vehicle from costly chips, nicks, scratches and scuffs
- 5-7 Year Warranty – the clearest, strongest paint protection film on the market
- Crystal clear, high gloss, non-yellowing urethane film
- Aggressive weather resistant, ultra transparent, acrylic adhesive
- Clings tenaciously, yet removes cleanly without residue from fully cured paint surfaces
- Highly resistant to UV rays, oils and chemicals
- Virtually invisible and does not alter the esthetics of your vehicle or its factory finish