Traffic accidents happen every day, even to the most responsible drivers. In a split second, lives can be changed. In a side-impact collision:
- Unprotected side windows can easily shatter, projecting glass shards into the air.
- Glass shards can cause significant lacerations and eye injuries.
- The opening from the shattered window increases the likelihood of passengers being thrown from the car—the leading cause of death in traffic accidents.
Safety and Security Film from Fade To Black provides a strong , protective barrier between you and the glass in the event of and accident. The window may still break, but the glass fragments adhere to the film.
- Car occupants are shielded from dangerous flying glass shards.
- Passengers are protected from intruding accident debris.
- Flying glass is contained and does not interfere with side airbag performance.
Protect your valuables
In less than five seconds, a thief can shatter your car window and rob you of your valuables. This can be particularly dangerous if you’re in the vehicle during the attack.
Fade To Black Safety and Security Film is the best defense against a “smash and grab” attack.
- By holding broken glass in place, Safety and Security Film slows access to the vehicles interior.
- The increased time to break-in and additional noise call attention to the thief.
- If you are in the vehicle during the attack, you’ll have more time to escape.
Don’t be a victim! Protect your family, yourself, and your valuables with Fade To Black.